Music I Write To


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Attack of the "life"

So I realize I've been slacking off on posting here, and I'm sorry. I've just been trying to keep up with my life, in general, much less my computer life as well. But things are going well, and it seems like every time I start to write down an idea, another one pops up. In fact, I sat down to start writing a story inspired in part by my blog buddies, but after I went back and re-read, I realized it was going in an entirely different direction. So just like that, there's a new story. I'm actually getting worn out right now just thinking about it. I need a nap, and solid week to just write, write, write.

Maybe in my next life, right?

Until next time :)

2 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Yeah, I have this other idea I will email you...it would be funny if it is the same angle you are going and doing.

No worries, girl. We will wait, no big deal..

Laura said...

I am SO feeling you on this one. I just did my first post in almost two weeks.
How did we get here? Who are these children? What do you mean they're mine?
life gets crazy at times...
can't wait to read more updates when life allows.....