Music I Write To


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 25, 2008

So Far, So...Good?

So I've been kind of hesitant with my writing, basically out of fear of coming up against a wall. But miraculously, I haven't hit it yet. (Yay!)

I know I will eventually, it's just a part of writing, but I'm really not looking forward to that part at all. Oh well, I need to just enjoy the good stuff while it lasts.

So I've got a few scribbled pages that I'm really pretty happy with so far; just a basic outline mostly, and some character descriptions. But I've also started adding in some plot conflict, and some secondary characters. This is actually pretty sweet, because along with the secondary characters comes plot conflict anyways....it's like finding a twenty in the pocket of a pair of jeans you haven't worn in a long time. When you're flat broke and really need to buy the new VMAN mag because it's got the best pictures ever of my current favorite cast....(sorry, little sidetrack into my obsession...or should I say Robsession?)

Anyways, things are going pretty good, like I said, and keep those fingers crossed that things continue to do so.

Oh, did I mention that I think this is going to be a slightly sci-fi/fiction story? Fun fun!!

No comments: